Coldwell Banker West Shell
9321 Montgomery Rd C Ste
Cincinnati, OH 452427701
The Preferred Gateway for Exceptional Real Estate Experiences.
What Jean's Clients have said....
"Our house was sold in less than a week! When previous listing agent (Sibcy Cline) couldn't sell it for 6 months, Jean not only sold the house, she got us more money than what Sibcy told us we could get!"
Mario and Jill Cabrera Sellers - Topeka, Kansas
"There were issues that arose following the sale of our home. Jean continued to follow and provide assistance - above and beyond!"
Connie Wiedemann Buyer and Seller - Mason, Ohio
"Jean is very professional and helped with advice at all stages of buying and selling."
Vicki Campbell - Cincinnati, Ohio
"I am completely satified with Jean. She delivered exceptional service and my expectations were exceeded. I definitely would and have recommended her to friends, family and colleagues."
Randy Webber, Builder, Webber Homes Seller
"Jean is extremely professional and knowledgeable. We had never sold a home before, so we needed her expertise, guidance and patience. She was incredibly diplomatic in dealing with a divorce situation and keeping both of us informed on every step of the process. I would definitely recommend her."
Mary Lou Benjamin - Cincinnati, Ohio Seller
"Since my wife is somewhat handicapped, Jean was very helpful to her and conscious of her needs and time required."
Donald Beeber - Cincinnati, Ohio Buyer
Subscribe to Jean's Newsletter
Stay up to date on the latest Cincinnati real estate news and statistics by signing up to receive my newsletter!
Education and Training
- Graduate of the University of Cincinnati
- Graduate of Hondros College
- Real Estate Law
- Real Estate Appraisal
- Real Estate Principles and Practices
- Real Estate Finance
- Certified Cartus Network Relcation Specialist
- Certified Cartus Affinity Specialist
- Trained in Negotiation, New Construction, Historic Homes, Home Staging, Foreclosures and Short Sales, Facebook for Business, Power Pricing and Positioning
Coldwell Banker West Shell and I deliver a FULL Service, one-stop-shopping opportunity for home buyers and sellers.
- Coldwell Banker Previews Internaltional luxury properties program
- Certified Negotiation Specialist
- Certified Residential Specialist
- 1031 Tax Deferred Exchanges
- New Construction
- Certified Relocation Specialist
- USAA Certified
- Buyer Consultation
- Seller Consultation
- Title insurance and closing through Residential Title Home
- Financing through Coldwell Banker Home Loans
- All of my clients enjoy lifetime privleges with the Coldwell Banker Concierge
At 211 degrees water is hot.
At 212 degrees, it boils.
With boiling water comes steam.
And with steam you can power a train.
~ S.L. Parker
I build my business on referrals and repeat business, so proving my value to my customers through relationship and service is vital to my business. My belief is that one extra degree of effort in business and life separates the good from the great!
More than 90% of home shoppers use the Internet to shop for homes. Coldwell Banker continues to have outstanding relationships with the top searched real estate web sites including Zillow, Realtor.com, Trulia and Homes.com, as well as investing in the latest technology to market your home. Those relationships provide premier branding to your listings, ensuring your property displays first in local searches. In addition to the company relationship, I have made an investment to ensure that I capture all inquiries about your listing and communicate to the Seller.
Awards And Designations
- Feature agent for Broker Agent Magazine
- Cincinnati Magazine Five Star Real Estate Agent 2011 and 2012
- Ohio Association of Realtors 2011 Excellence in Community Service
My business extends throughout the Greater Cincinnati area. I am a life long resident of Cincinnati, having lived, worked or owned businesses in Hyde Park, Sharonville, Montgomery, Fairfield and downtown Cincinnati.
- Past Treasurer of the American Jumping Classic
- Past Treasurer and President of the Parent/Teacher Organization of Princeton City Schools
- Girl Scout Leader
- Superintendent's Advisory Council of Princeton City School District
- Princeton Soccer Booster Club
- Ursuline Academy Mom's Club
- Alpha Xi Delta Parents Club
- 1000 Hands - Cincinnati Recreation Commitee
- Member Montgomery Community Church
- Habitat for Humanity
- United Way
- The Fine Arts Fund
- Member National Alliance for Mental Illness - Hamilton County
- Former business owner in Montgomery and Sharonville
- Co-Founder and facilitator of "Into The Light" mental health support group
- Some Russian
USAA Certified Agents,Cartus,Int sterl soc,Intl.l Diamond